Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am Ninoy Shirts ... cool enough to get me into politics


I'm not really fond of discussing political antics or anything.. but I would love to discuss anything about shirts.. or something like it..

..and I commend the one who came up with this cool design..it's authentic and I love the eyeglass design by the way..

..but heck, I should've known making a shirt out of a hero would be damn cool.. if I did know it when I was a kid, I could've ask my father who owns a shirt that's bright yellow during the time of revolution against Marcos, to make me one today... haha

2 comments:

akoposi MAYO said...

hi!

i just want to ask wer can i buy i am ninoy shirts? do you know where?

thanks!

djAngee said...

When I visited the Philippines a couple weeks ago, the shirts were everywhere. Try looking in stores such as Analog Soul, Penshoppe, Bench and Team Manila.